LF TANK AND HEALER
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
LF TANK AND HEALER

LFTANKANDHEALER Forums

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

In-Game movies / events / raids etc.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Bloo

Bloo

Number of posts : 30
Registration date : 2007-11-13

In-Game movies / events / raids etc. Empty
PostSubject: In-Game movies / events / raids etc.   In-Game movies / events / raids etc. Icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2007 7:37 pm

Post what times you'd like to raid / which days / and how many hours

Most common raids occur at tuesday/wed at 6:30 then finish up later in the week...

We could also do the Friday / Saturday / approach and start earlier in the day.

Guild movies and events....

Level 1 races... prizes might include gold / items / feature on the website....

Movies:

I want to promote the guild best as possible... We can do skits or w/e, but I'd like to show a the ENTIRE guild in one area of the server.. possibly like SS ganking?

Old 60 raiding... It'd be nice to do some old raids like ZG maybe the first couple bosses and get a feel for how people work together.

Write me a script and I'll read it!
Back to top Go down
Chris

Chris

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2007-11-15

PostSubject: MOVIE MOVIE MOVIE   In-Game movies / events / raids etc. Icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2007 10:00 am

A movie would be cool and a SS guild ganking movie would be even better. WOOOOO! DIE HORDES DIE!
Back to top Go down
velancia
Stoppable Force
Stoppable Force
velancia

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2007-11-13

PostSubject: blah   In-Game movies / events / raids etc. Icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2007 10:08 pm

Well u know my standpoint on the raiding times... and im game for SS raiding, did a lil this morn b4 i went to work... damn 70 horde mage and hunter decided to join in on the fun and well ya...
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com\zhypher
Thunderfoot

Thunderfoot

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2007-12-18

PostSubject: Re: In-Game movies / events / raids etc.   In-Game movies / events / raids etc. Icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2007 4:30 pm

HA this is a funny topic for this guy... Velancia can vouch for me on this one. ill be raiding when the wife lets me. rofl. but true. ill do what i can to make time here and there but i dont know when a good set time for me will be. plus i have to get to 70 anyway and aside from hellfire peninsula and a little of the marsh im a little lost in the outlands.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: In-Game movies / events / raids etc.   In-Game movies / events / raids etc. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

In-Game movies / events / raids etc.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
LF TANK AND HEALER :: World of Warcraft :: Guild Events-
Jump to: