LF TANK AND HEALER
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
LF TANK AND HEALER

LFTANKANDHEALER Forums

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Long long ago ....

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Astaa

Astaa

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2007-11-13

Long long ago .... Empty
PostSubject: Long long ago ....   Long long ago .... Icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2007 2:49 pm

I started on MuDs, Carrion Fields was my stomping ground for a long time, I had a Hero Level Paladin Named Ariel Silvari. MMO's however I started on Star Wars Galaxies when it was first released and leveled through 6 classes before unlocking Jedi. Aerean was her name but then came the NGE and they tried to copy WoW so I left and started my love affair with World of Warcraft. I have played EQ 2 and as well but nothing is as good as this so I think here I will stay.
Back to top Go down
Bloo

Bloo

Number of posts : 30
Registration date : 2007-11-13

Long long ago .... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Long long ago ....   Long long ago .... Icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2007 6:18 am

Astaa wrote:
I started on MuDs, Carrion Fields was my stomping ground for a long time, I had a Hero Level Paladin Named Ariel Silvari. MMO's however I started on Star Wars Galaxies when it was first released and leveled through 6 classes before unlocking Jedi. Aerean was her name but then came the NGE and they tried to copy WoW so I left and started my love affair with World of Warcraft. I have played EQ 2 and as well but nothing is as good as this so I think here I will stay.

I did some research on MuDS and some of them seemed really shady for my English class... like there was a MuD that somehow allowed you to rape other chars and how the other person sued them other for emotional abuse etc...

After hearing that... I dunno if MuDs are for me.
Back to top Go down

Long long ago ....
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
LF TANK AND HEALER :: World of Warcraft :: Gaming History-
Jump to: