LF TANK AND HEALER
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
LF TANK AND HEALER

LFTANKANDHEALER Forums

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Add-ons etc.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Bloo

Bloo

Number of posts : 30
Registration date : 2007-11-13

Add-ons etc. Empty
PostSubject: Add-ons etc.   Add-ons etc. Icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2007 1:27 am

A few mods that I have found useful for raiding and general five mans will be posted and please add comments if I have forgotten any.

All of these mods can be found at curse-gaming.com if you need help finding them I can post a link later for each one.
Omen - This threat meter works cleaner and better than "KTM" or "KLH" and it's a must have in any raid. It also helps in 5 mans to show your aggro gain and lose.

Deadly Boss Mod- This mod shows timers for raid bosses etc... some people prefer Big Wigs, but either will do.

CT Raid used to be good, but is very outdated. I still use this sometimes because I can check people's reagents / pots / etc.

There are class specific mods I would advise people to get... most CC classes have a mod to warn people if a CC gets resisted / breaks early... You can also look on the forums to see how to make a "focus" macro.

Titan panel etc is a nice mod package that is nice and easy if you're not sure how, to set up mods.

Healbot - added by shadowcloudx - Makes healing very simple. Gives you a left,right and middle click combined with alt and ctrl for different healing spells.
It also shows who has aggro, and your overhealing.

Wardrobe is a nice addon that gives you a one click option to switch gear fast. Though i don't use it, i have heard good things about this mod.

Atlasloot - added by shadowcloudx - A nice addon that shows what boss drops what,
also shows faction rewards and pvp rewards.

This isn't an add-on, but all serious raiders MUST be on ventrilo. Ventrilo is an important part in raids so that members can communicate with each other and also give and receive instruction. Any new raider that does not have Ventrilo will most likely be invited due to the hinderance it puts on the raid. The leader will have to type every single detail that might be significant and may glaze over something previously said in vent...

Just get vent.

I run on a mac... as far as I know there are mac compatible version for about any mod you'd want.
Back to top Go down

Add-ons etc.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
LF TANK AND HEALER :: World of Warcraft :: World of Warcraft-
Jump to: