LF TANK AND HEALER
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
LF TANK AND HEALER

LFTANKANDHEALER Forums

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Raiding guidlines

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Bloo

Bloo

Number of posts : 30
Registration date : 2007-11-13

Raiding guidlines Empty
PostSubject: Raiding guidlines   Raiding guidlines Icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2007 1:30 am

For those of you who have never raided or for some of the more seasoned raiders... I want to be clear on what I expect of everyone.

If a raid starts at 7:00 PM server time... then everyone who said they would come.. will be on at 6:00 PM buying pots / flasks / elixirs etc... and be ready by 6:30 so everyone can be summoned and the first pull should be about 7:00

Letting a raid leader know you can't come to a raid due to x , y , z is important as well.

Raiding will NOT come before significant real life events. If you have something important.. do that please! Many guilds raid during the week days so it may be hard for some members to stay late due to school / work etc.

A few things about raiding new players might need to know:
-Raiding is not cheap
-You need to be open to try different strategies with different groups
-Not downing a boss does not mean failure
-You need to be prepared with EVERYTHING and more.
-Trust your fellow players
-Mods help A LOT!
-Enchants are a VERY strongly recommended if not mandatory

Loot distribution for raiding

My first general rule is /roll on anything you need /pass on things you don't. It is generally nice to trade off drops and share them equally among the raid.

Class armor preference... cloth healing gear will go to a priest before a paladin regaurdless if it's a bigger upgrade. A paladin can wear cloth / leather / mail / plate... a priest can only wear cloth.

Primary spec... A holy priest should let mages / warlocks / etc. roll on damage gear before they work on their "shadow set" etc.

For 10 man raids and even Gruul's Lair I don't want ANY sort of DKP and I'd like everything to be a roll and biggest upgrade rule.

Raid leaders will decide loot and their decision is final. Do not argue with them about how loot is distributed because more than likely it will drop more than once.

People are not perfect... if a raid leader gives the wrong person a piece of loot than it will be noted and for future reference be defaulted to the correct person and DKP will be refunded if DKP was spent.

Once Karazhan is on farm then DKP will be in place to be earned. No DKP will be spent... it's just kind of a system where I can see who'se attended the raids and downed the most content vs. a new guildie.

New players to the guild after proving their worth... like staying in for more than an hour deserve the same /roll as a founding member...It helps keep loot distributed fairly and not just the most senior members.

DKP if you have been wondering stands for Dragon Kill Points... most bosses in other MMORPG's etc. were dragons and that's how people decided blah blah blah...
Back to top Go down

Raiding guidlines
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
LF TANK AND HEALER :: World of Warcraft :: World of Warcraft-
Jump to: