LF TANK AND HEALER
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
LF TANK AND HEALER

LFTANKANDHEALER Forums

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Free epics - PUGS

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Bloo

Bloo

Number of posts : 30
Registration date : 2007-11-13

Free epics - PUGS Empty
PostSubject: Free epics - PUGS   Free epics - PUGS Icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2007 4:42 am

Depending on how everyone hits 70 I'm willing to bring 1-2 people at a time to the pugs I go to... basically most of us don't need much... just going for 1-2 things and a lot of things get denched.

If you show me solid effort in getting gear I will get you free 10 man gear Very Happy

How does a rogue with shitty gear pug their way to exalted violet eye? It's all about your mindset and the effort you put into your gear.... putting 50g gems in blue pieces... putting mongoose on blues etc.

It'd be easiest to gear up something like a mage/warlock, but we don't have any...

so the next in line is probably shaman / our tanks / healers / [druids] hunters / rogues

proper raid specs also help.... yes pve spec does make a difference!

--------------------------------
Rules for bringing you with me:
-you WILL buy a flasks
-Pots on hand
-If you have buff reagents you will have enough stacks
-Enchants on atleast some of your gear
-PvE gems
-Vent
-KTM [KLH] / Omen
Back to top Go down
Chris

Chris

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2007-11-15

Free epics - PUGS Empty
PostSubject: Re: Free epics - PUGS   Free epics - PUGS Icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2007 1:12 pm

HAHA! I was thinking of making my shaman enhancement for a while and switching back to resto when I hit outlands. I mean damn lvling a resto shaman is a pain ><
Back to top Go down

Free epics - PUGS
Page 1 of 1